Well, Here we are! A new year filled with new ideas, resolutions, ambitions, hopes and challenges. Kris and I have a lot of expectations for this year and cannot wait to get started on our projects! We really enjoyed the holidays, spending almost a week in IL with Kris' family and a few days in VA with my family that came to visit and ring in the New Year. Kayden made out like a bandit - now we're challenged to find space for it all! She is really enjoying Santa's, Mom-Mom's and Nana's gifts and amazing us day after day with all of her mini accomplishments. She starts swim classes this Saturday with Daddy - should be fun since the kid LOVES the water!
Here are some of our goals and resolutions for 2010:
Do more with Less
- Create healthy meals on a budget (We do a pretty good job of this now, but really digging deep to fine tune our diets)
- Get creative with leftover foods
- Re-purpose current furniture and unused items in the house
Become a bigger part of our church, Cornerstone Chapel
Be the BEST parents to Kayden
Grow and Grow with our Businesses
- Tiny Toes is growing each session and I have some big decisions to make about the future of the business this year.
- TrueAP is busier than ever and is creating more partnerships than they ever though they could...expanding to several locations and reaching more of the NoVa market.
- We are both eager to tweak our marketing and customer service skills to make 2010 the best year for our businesses!
- Or at least try to incorporate it into our day.....I'm home with a basement full of workout stuff and Kris works in a Gym setting.....I mean really, neither of us have an excuse!
Take one trip to a new place this year
Re-kindle bonds with old friends
So that's it! Our short list of some of the things we'd like to tackle as a family :) Looking forward to a prosperous, happy and healthy New Year!!