Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's been a while

It has definitely been a while since I posted - I finally finished downloading pictures from the middle of April off the camera....602 to be exact.  I am going to do my best to get up to speed!

 

Here goes:

We spent our week off in between sessions painting, cleaning, organizing and generally re-making the studio. But in our down time, here's what we did to entertain ourselves:

 

General silliness to include:

 

Shopping

Reading and sounding out words:

Monkeying around at Gymnastics

Riding Bikes...

Four Wheelers....

Roller Skating...

And just plain being a princess who greets everyone at Mommy's store:)

 

Looking forward to a Summer full of nice weather and outside time with my girl!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment