Thursday, February 25, 2010

Getting back to normal

The snow is finally melting, and life is getting back to normal (whatever that is!).  I am gearing up for my Spring #1 Session at Tiny Toes which begins next Monday.  This week I am finishing up my makeup classes from the snow storm and working on a marketing plan for next session.   In March, we have costumes to order for the June recital, shirts to order for the Brambleton Ribbon Run that we're sponsoring, and a Picture day for all of my adorable little dancers! All while choreographing and cleaning dances for my big girls and getting them ready for competition.  March will prove to be a busy month indeed.
I volunteered for my first Saturday evening church service last week and I was blessed to be in the 3-4 year old room....we had 8 little ones that wanted me to feed their baby dolls and teach them a ballet class Tiny Toes style!  Even the boys enjoyed it:)
Kris began his bootcamps at the studio last week....we have about 35 signed up right now between my dancers and our Biggest Loser contestants!  I am still sore but really looking forward to Friday's workout again.
This week, I put together our Birthday Party guide since I've had a lot of ballerina mommies requesting parties! Yay! I hope that these will grow as the months go on.
Last week, I officially became "published" with an article on the IAMModern Kids' blog!  Looking forward to writing more for them and some of the other avenues that are interested in my perspective!
My exciting news of the week:  I had my first interview with the Leesburg Today about Tiny Toes!  Hope to see a writeup in a week or so about the company, its role in the community and the unbelievable growth that we've seen!
Did I say growth?  I meant explosion!  We have 85 little ballerina princesses scheduled to join us at Tiny Toes this session! I couldn't be more excited!!!
Since this is a ballerina kind of post this week, here are some pics of my favorite Trina in Training:)




Love,

The Johnsons

No comments:

Post a Comment